RANGEVIEW HIGH SCHOOL OPEN ENROLLMENT
RHS will be accepting open enrollment applications for the 2017-2018 school year from January 15 to May 1. A completed application must be returned, in person to the Rangeview Main Office and include the following:
- The completed application form, Intra-District for those living within APS boundaries and Inter-District for those living outside APS boundaries. Forms are below. Parents of APS students will need to obtain the first two items below from the parent portal in Infinite campus.
- Unofficial copy of transcripts from current school year (Printed from Parent Portal for APS Students only)
- Copy of attendance record- (Printed from Parent Portal for APS Students only)
- Copy of discipline record- Available to you from current school (For out of District students only)
- A letter, typed by your student, addressed to Mr. Fay, Principal, explaining why he/she wants to attend Rangeview High School
All completed application packets must be returned in person to the Rangeview Main Office.
Within APS Boundaries…
Outside APS Boundaries…