1 - Summer School Information:
Rangeview will be offering summer school classes for students to earn credit toward graduation. The cost is $25 per class taken (English or Math or both). Payment is due by Thursday May 25thth. Please pay the bookkeeper and have her sign the bottom of this form. Read the registration information that is attached, and then fill out the bottom section and return it to Mr. Gonzalez or Mr. Lysaght. The top half of the registration form is for you to retain for your records. If you have questions about summer school or the cost, please contact Assistant Principal Bryan Gasior via email (email@example.com) or 303.695.6848 x:26998
Summer School Invite 2017
2 - 2017 Online/ED2020 Summer School Registration
How to register for online summer school 2017:
- See your counselor for the summer school registration form and to determine the best class(es) for you to take. A counselor will attach a credit report highlighting the recommended credit recovery course(s).
- Non-APS students must provide an unofficial transcript for proper course placement.
- Submit application with $75.00 payment to RHS Bookkeeper, Ms. Watkins, by May 19, 2017. Space is limited; so please submit this form ASAP. Applications may be accepted after the deadline; however, we cannot guarantee placement.
- For questions regarding summer school, please contact Bryan Gasior at 303-695-6848 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enrollment in an online credit recovery course does not guarantee course credit. Students must complete the online class and take the final exam to earn credit.
- What: Online credit recovery
- When: May 30 – June 23 (19 Days)
- First day: Tuesday, May 30, 2017
- Last day: Friday, June 23, 2017
- Where: RHS Media Center
- Cost: $75.00/session
- Sessions meet Monday-Friday
- Session 1: 8:00-10:00 AM
- Session 2: 10:15 AM-12:15 PM