- Schedules are created based on the classes that were requested by students in the spring.
Schedules will NOT be adjusted because students are no longer interested in taking a course they registered
for or because they do not like the period the class was assigned.
- Schedule changes in the fall will be made only for necessary repairs , which include the
- Student needs additional credits (freshman and sophomores must have 7, juniors and seniors
must have 5)
- Student needs additional core classes (e.g. math, English, science, and social studies)
- Student needs to be placed in the correct level of a course (e.g. student requested Honors but
was placed in regular)
- Schedule needs additional courses required for graduation (seniors only)
- Any schedules that appear on Infinite Campus over the summer are drafts only.
Schedules are not finalized until student check-in (July 24th - 27th)
- Schedule repairs may be done at the July Check-in. Students who need repairs to their schedule
may also pick up a Schedule Repair Request Form from the Counseling Office and return it to the Counseling
Office by Friday, August 11th. Seniors who have questions or concerns about their credits and/or
schedule and would like to make an appointment to meet with their assigned counselor can contact Ms. Knower, Counseling Secretary, at 303-326-1857. Schedule repairs will be completed within the first 5 days of the school year.
Changes will not be made via telephone or e-mail.