Infinite Campus Parent Portal
Click the image above or use this link: https://sis.aps.k12.co.us/campus/portal/aurora.jsp
Infinite Campus Information for Parents
Infinite Campus is a district-wide student information system used to monitor and report on student's attendance, grades and test scores. Teachers use Infinite Campus every day to enter grades and attendance information.
- Parents can use Infinite Campus to view information about their student provided they:
- have a home computer with an Internet connection
- are listed as the parent or legal guardian on the student's official records
- have requested and received an Activation Code from the student's school or had an account created for them
- have created a Parent Portal User Account or had one created for them
The security of your personal information (as outlined in the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act-FERPA) is not negotiable and is very important to Rangeview and APS. Therefore, we must verify the identity of parents and guardians face-to-face prior to releasing an Infinite Campus Activation Code or creating a parent account. To obtain a code, please stop by the RHS main office or visit the IC station during parent-teacher conferences. In order to protect student information, we cannot honor email requests for Infinite Campus accounts.
Infinite Campus Help
To create an Infinite Campus parent account, contact the Rangeview at 695-6848. This can also be done during Back to School night or during parent-teacher Conferences.
Click here to download/view a guide to Creating a Parent Portal Account
Click here to download/view a Quick Reference Guide
Click here to view the APS Infinite Campus tutorial video