- The Rangeview High School faculty will award two $650 scholarships to one male and one female graduating senior who will attend a post secondary institution.
- These scholarships are one time, non-renewable.
- Scholarship money will be sent directly to the post secondary institution.
- Winners will be notified and honored at Convocation.
- Please note that the committee will access and review your high school transcript.
- Must be a graduating senior of Rangeview High School.
- Must have a minimum grade point average of 2.75.
- Must attend a post secondary institution upon graduation.
- Must complete the official application and submit it with two (2) recommendation forms from Rangeview High School staff members.
RHS Faculty Scholarship directions and application 2017