- The Rangeview High School Faculty and Booster Club will award four $800 scholarships to four graduating seniors who will attend a post-secondary institution.
- These scholarships are one time, non-renewable.
- Scholarship money will be sent directly to the post-secondary institution.
- Winners will be notified and honored at Convocation.
- Please note that the committee will access and review your high school transcript.
- Must be a graduating senior of Rangeview High School.
- Must have a minimum grade point average of 2.75.
- Must attend a post-secondary institution upon graduation.
- Must complete the official application and submit it with two (2) recommendation forms from Rangeview High School staff members.
- Access the application on the RHS website.
- Applicants must submit a TYPED application and two (2) recommendation forms to Ms. Gessesse, you can also send to email@example.com
- Deadline is Friday, May 4th by 3:30 pm.
- Due to Ms. Gessesse in the counseling office
- Friday, May 4th by 3:30 pm.
RHS Faculty Scholarship - PDF
RHS Faculty Scholarship - WORD Document