Students who are unable to check-in July 23, 24, 25, or 26, MUST call the school (303-695-6848) before 3 p.m. on July 26, or they will be dropped from the school database. Students who are dropped will need to re-enroll and re-register.
2018-19 SCHEDULE REPAIR PROCEDURES
• Schedules are created based on the classes that were requested by students in the spring. Schedules will NOT be adjusted because students are no longer interested in taking a course they registered for or because they do not like the period the class was assigned.
• Schedule changes in the fall will be made only for necessary repairs, which include the following:
o Student needs additional courses to be on track for graduation (e.g. student failed a class during fourth quarter last spring).
o Student is missing required core classes (e.g. math, English, science, and social studies).
o Student needs to be placed in the correct level of a course (e.g. student requested Honors but was placed in regular).
• Any schedules that appear on Infinite Campus over the summer are drafts only. Schedules are not finalized until student check-in (July 23rct- 261h).
• Schedule repairs will take place in the Media Center the first week of school during the following days/times.
o Wednesday, August 81h- 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM
o Thursday, August gth- 6:30AM-7:15AM and 3:30PM-4:30PM
o Friday, August 1 01h - 6:30 AM - 7:15 AM
• Students who need repairs to their schedules must complete a Schedule Repair Request Form available in the Counseling Office and bring it with them to the Media Center during the aforementioned days/times. Students will NOT be allowed to repair their schedules without completing this form with a required parent/guardian signature. Seniors who have questions or concerns about their credits and/or schedule should make an appointment to meet with their assigned counselor through Mrs. Knower, Counseling Secretary at 303-326-1857.
Changes will not be made via telephone or e-mail.