Student-initiated schedule changes can be made on the following dates:
- Wednesday, Aug. 7th from 3:30-4:30 PM
- Thursday, Aug. 8th from 6:30-7:15 AM and from 3:30-4:30 PM
- Friday, Aug. 9th from 6:15- 7:30 AM
** Seniors must make an appointment with their counselor for all schedule changes during the first five days of the semester.**
Forms may be picked up in the Counseling Office. Schedules will be changed for the following reasons:
- Student needs additional classes for a complete schedule (freshman- 7, on track sophomores- 6, off track sophomores must have 7, juniors and seniors must have 5)
- Student needs additional core classes (e.g. math, English, science, and social studies class needed to be on track)
- Student needs to be placed in the correct level of a course (e.g. student requested Honors but was placed in regular)
- Schedule needs additional courses required for graduation (seniors only)
Schedules will not be changed because the student does not like the teacher or the period. They will also not be changed because the student wants a specific lunch.
Changes will not be made via telephone or email.