Please join us in welcoming our new Head Football Coach Mike Holmes. Coach Holmes comes to us from Vista Ridge High School where he was an assistant this past fall. Before Vista Ridge, he was the Head Coach at South Stokes High School in North Carolina. Coach Holmes has a wealth of coaching and teaching experience and we are excited for him and his family to join the Raider Nation and to lead our football program.
Covid Testing Information for Athletes in B Season
One-time registration for Testing (When it says you are registered for Dec 31st, that means you are set to test for each visit in 2021)
Signup Genius Links below to select a specific time for testing (Please plan on 15 to 30 minutes total for your visit, testing will take place in the Rangeview Small Gym)
Boys Basketball and Girls Basketball athletes: (Jan 11th)
Girls Swimming, Wrestling and Spirit athletes (Jan 18th)
In other news about Season B:
Right now the target to return to the workout is Jan 11th. But could be moved if circumstances change. Workouts will have a 25 participant limit (Coaches and athletes combined)
- We will require daily symptom checks, follow strict entrance and exit plans and make sure athletes leave campus immediately after workouts.
- Communicate all positive cases outside of APS testing or exposures immediately.
- All Coaches and Athletes will be required to wear a mask indoors at all times and outdoors before and after workouts. Bring your own water bottles for all practices and games. Locker Rooms will not be available.
- In season Athletes will be tested every other week starting the week of Jan 11th. For example, boys and girls basketball will get tested one week, swimming, spirit and wrestling would be the next week. Testing will be on site one day per week. Out of season athletes will not be tested. Rangeview will be given a testing day of the week at our building to conduct testing by the district.
- Limit of 25 total participants in each workout area.