Class of 2020, are you still looking for scholarships?
Here is a great one that has been a long standing tradition at Rangeview.
This scholarship is for $2,000 and will be renewed for the next three years of college IF you are enrolled full time,(12 hours or more) and have a GPA of 2.5 or higher in college. A potential of $8,000!
Applications are due on June 15th by 11:59 pm. Virtual interviews will then be scheduled for the finalists.
Make sure to send your application from your personal email address.
Please print and complete the attached scholarship form. Then scan it and email it to Hugh Radke at email@example.com
If you do not have a scanner. Download the free scanning app Camscanner. You simply use the camera on your phone to scan and save the PDF.
Seniors - If you still need to order your cap and gown or other grad gear, Unique Recognition will be here again on November 15, 2019, in the CCR during lunches. This is the last time they will be at the school to take orders. You can always order through their website - https://www.herffjones.com/- if you miss this date.
In place of our usual Advancement Assembly, we are holding a drive through gauntlet in the Rangeview parking lot this Friday May 15th at 11:00 am to honor the Class of 2020. Many of the Rangeview staff will line both the south and front parking lots with their cars to see you off to your next adventures. This drive through event is optional and, due to social distancing, we encourage you to come by yourself in your car and not pile many students into one car. Please maintain a safe distance both physically and while driving through the gauntlet.
Seniors, you will meet a few Rangeview Staff and APS Security at Mrachek Middle School to start the gauntlet. You will then follow the route down Telluride and through the Rangeview parking lot. At the end of the gauntlet Seniors will receive gifts from the faculty honoring you work, dedication, and accomplishments. You will have the opportunity to pick up a graduation yard sign and a senior commemorative t-shirt as you drive slowly through the gauntlet.
Click here for the map and logistics for the 2020 gauntlet.
- The Rangeview High School Faculty and Booster Club will award four $800 scholarships to four graduating seniors who will attend a post-secondary institution.
- These scholarships are one time, non-renewable.
- Scholarship money will be sent directly to the post-secondary institution.
- Winners will be notified and honored at Convocation.
- Please note that the committee will access and review your high school transcript.
- Must be a graduating senior of Rangeview High School.
- Must have a minimum grade point average of 2.75.
- Must attend a post-secondary institution upon graduation.
- Must complete the official application and submit it with two (2) recommendation forms from Rangeview High School staff members.
- Complete the application below.
- Send (email) the linked recommendation form to two (2) RHS staff members for them to complete on your behalf.
- Applicants must submit your application to Mrs. Meyer via email by the deadline.
Deadline is Friday May 1st by 11:59 PM.
Congratulations to the following student participating in the Colorado All-State Choir festival. It is an honor and RHS has a record number of students invited this year.
Iyanla Ayite - Alto
Maurica Bluh - Tenor
Daniel Campbell - Bass
Autumn Kelly - Alto
Jared Pujols - Tenor
Maxwell Satchell - Bass
Tiffany Smith - Alto
Congratulations to three state award winners for the National Center for Women & IT. The award winners will be celebrated at a dinner at the Colorado School of Mines later in February.
State Award Winner
State Award Winner
Maria Longoria Sierra
Rising Star Award