· The Rangeview High School Faculty and Booster Club will award four $800 scholarships to four graduating seniors who will attend a post-secondary institution.
· These scholarships are one time, non-renewable.
· Scholarship money will be sent directly to the post-secondary institution.
· Winners will be notified and honored at Convocation.
· Please note that the committee will access and review your high school transcript.
1. Must be a graduating senior of Rangeview High School.
2. Must have a minimum grade point average of 2.75.
3. Must attend a post-secondary institution upon graduation.
4. Must complete the official application and submit it with two (2) recommendation forms from Rangeview High School staff members.
o Access the application on the RHS website.
o Applicants must submit a TYPED application and two (2) recommendation forms to Ms. Gessesse; you can also send to email@example.com
o Deadline is Thursday, May 2ndby 3:30 pm.
I have attached the scholarship. If you have any questions, please see Ms. G in the Counseling Office!
RHS Faculty Scholarship 2019.docx
The Aurora Public Schools Foundation Scholarships are now open!! Please take advantage of these scholarships; they are for APS Students ONLY!
A detailed list of all scholarships can be found at http://www.educateaurora.
All scholarships can be applied for at http://www.educateaurora.org/
The deadline for all scholarships is April 10 at 4 PM MST, with the exception of the Bob Caviness Scholarship which is due on April 5 at 12 PM MST.
If you have any questions, please see Ms. Gessesse in the CCC!
Dear 2019 Seniors,
Congratulations on your accomplishments thus far. Senior year is a huge milestone and
the Yearbook Staff wants to make it as easy as possible to commemorate this important year.
Please feel free to contact the staff with any questions by sending an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org . Senior portraits are put in place of Infinite Campus pictures. If
you do not turn in a senior portrait, the picture for your ID will be used. When turning in your
senior portrait, please make sure you meet the listed specifications.